19 May Banana & Choco Pancakes (Gluten Free)
Posted at 16:17h in Breakfasts, Deserts, Diet-Type, Gluten-Free, Recipes, Sugar-Free, Vegetarian 0 Comments
For all the pancakes lovers…! (Put your hands up !) Here is a Banana and Choco recipe for amazing breakfast with your love or friends after a party night ! It is very simple and gluten free for a better digestion. Secret’s below !
What is Inside ?
- 1 and 1/2 cups buckwheat flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 30g cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 over-ripe banana and smashed
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp almond milk
- 2 large eggs (can be replace by chia with water)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp olive oil
How to Make it ?
- In a bowl smash the banana and mix it with the eggs, the milk, the vanilla extract and the oil
- Add in the flour, sugar, baking powder, cacao powder and salt and mix it all until well combined
- Pre-heat a pan at medium heat and wait until it’s hot and start cooking your pancakes a few minutes on each side
- Be careful, they will be fragile so be careful when turning them over
- Add your favorite toppings on top and enjoy ! 🙂