23 Apr Raw Vegan Zucchini Spaghetti w/ Kimchi
I got myself a new toy hehehe.. it’s a spiralizer to make any veggie looks like spaghetti. A few weeks ago I entered an old shop of an old man (nostalgic music) and I found a charming antique store with plenty of nice plates and crockery and in a corner of this shop I found this 10 box spiralizer and I ran home to make some zucchini spaghetti.
The recipe is very easy, check the ingredients below. You can also make the same dish without spiralizer.
- Soak the sun dried tomatoes and the cashew nuts for 4h or overtnight
- With your spiralizer (or peeler) make spaghettis with your zucchini and set aside
- Mix or thinly chop the cashew nuts with the lemon juice, sun dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil & salt and pepper
- Mix everything together and add the Kimchi on top (you can replace Kimchi by any other veggies)
- Add some seeds and Enjoy!